Sunday, January 30, 2011

One Yearrrr =)) 1-29-11

January 30th was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend Ryan! To say the least... it was amazing! It went something like this...

It was Saturday... and I was getting ready for him to pick me up for church... and right when I finished applying my makeup... he knocked on the door... only to find that he bought me this gorgeous arrangement of flowers!! It was full of exotic flowers =)


As we greeted each other with the whole "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABYYYY"... we went to my room as he gave me a stack full of cards!! lol... yes, he bought me six cards... and each with a significant number on the top left corner in which I was instructed to open accordingly. As I opened each card I was flabbergasted with love and paragraphs all with a distinct message... as I opened the last card... it went something like... open gift after this card and as i finished reading the card he handed me a pink little bag and inside was two Pandora charms for my Pandora bracelet!!! One read Forever Together (AWWW) and the other one was two red hearts with gold crowns on them.. SO cute =)

I was extremely excited to receive his gift.. and it meant so much to me.


1-30-2011 was a great day because Ryan requested the day off and he cooked for me! PASTA AND CHICKENNN! soo good! we planned a picnic...





We went to South Beach and brought blankets and food with Italian soda and white grape cider. We had such a great time. And of course I brought Tuesdays with Morrie =)) this is what our picnic looked like....
The sunset was gorgeous =) *By the way* these pictures were totally taken with a Blackberry! I left my camera in the car like a smart person "/

We had so many good! After we ate pasta we had desert =)) (my favorite part ALL THE TIME)
There was white grapes, raspberries, strawberries, bananas, whip cream, chocolate dipping sauce anddd Italian soda (Archer Farms) and white grape cider** YES cider! non-alcoholic!

I wanted the best of both worlds on my strawberry and I needed assistance...

*Cheers* to Ryan and I... many years to come =)

No comments:

Post a Comment