Sunday, January 9, 2011

MakeUP day...

Today was thee official makeup day =)
I honestly dont know whats gotten into me but, for a while now I have been looking for something to "collect" and I think I want to collect makeup-- yummm*
or maybe its just a justifaction to me wanting to have fancy and really cool make-up... who knows?!? hehe ;)
After reading a few blogs I came across some great names of make-up...
First came "Stila"...

After reading someone mention Stila in their blog I was eager to go check it out... So today I took a trip to Sephora =)







Needless to say I was like a little kid in the candy shop and... I kept stumbling across all of this amazing makeup and I had no idea what was the "good stuff"! It was fun though*



After looking as lost as can be, I came across this guy (super gay, I LOVED HIM by the way*) and he immediately introduced himself; Name: Josh. He went on to tell me that he just started his new website: http://www.joshlooks.com/. In this website he has all of these cool HD videos with 2-a-day video blogs on make-up and great how-to-do's in this website! I could hardly wait to check it out... After speaking with Josh... he introduced me to Urban Decay (makeup)
Urban Decay has amazing shine to it and its really fun makeup offering great tones... I think I might invest in this brand.. =) Then, he introduced me to Makeup Forever. Makeup Forever is sephoras very own makeup! I was so excited.. the colors were pure color.. like, the color in the palet was the color you would wipe on your skin! It was spectacular.




<-- this is all the makeup from Makeup Forever. I was in makeup heaven...






After all the premature questions asked about this whole big world of makeup... Josh wanted to do my makeup! And I totally allowed him to! he gave me a FREE face!!! It was a purple scheme smoky eye... and this is what I looked like..
Stay tuned fam... more Makeup info to come ;)

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute! funny how the world is. I was googling myself. (yeah I know) if you don't remember me?.... ITS JOSH!!! how are you guess what my site is doing great! I have alot of videos up already and more coming! go check it out! on Joshlooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to mention I also do Giveaways! Its a monthly contest that you subscribe to and if you win you win the prize and I ship it to you for FREE!!!

    ReplyDelete