Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Friend-Ship















Trust. . .
Trust welcomes me in this friend-ship and as I walk in I feel welcomed, yet shamelessly shy and naive in this cliche ship. I wonder what the journey will encompass? Will I lose connection with this friend-ship or will I learn from it? Should I take the risk; find out?

Exactly what ship is a friendship?
Does it expose you to a journey of pure bliss or does it shadow hands-on experience of little endeavors? Friend-ship. It is truth or dare? Do we board the ship in hopes of living a dream that satisfies our emotions of never being understood? Should we stand up and be in-touch with its “cons”? Or should we call this truce…? What dwells in its intentions?Do we learn to disembark its scarce faithfulness or do we accept its dull moments of happiness?

Friend-ship…
For all you know its a tie..
A tie between what you want in everyone but what you settle for in a group of people because not one person holds all the right qualities that qualify them to board your ship. I would ask questions like; “Could I swim to the shore with you? If I jump, can I trust you to enlighten my happiness with unknown factors? Or am I by all means dreaming?

Friendship is tricky and by all means made up by time and the essence of alike characteristics. “If I scratch your back, you scratch mine.”

Its pretty much a gamble whether you choose to board a friend-ship or not… however hard it may be; take the risk and find out. If anything, it’ll be an experience.

Cheers to real friendships*


No comments:

Post a Comment