Thursday, August 4, 2011

Random-ness....

While everyone would like to think their life is completely perfect; lets not forget that's impossible. I like to think that I can control every thing and every person around me, but who am I to do this? I cant even pass a couple math classes!

Lately I kill myself with how hard I can be on myself but truth is; You are you're own worse critic. I go through mental break-downs just trying to come to the conclusion of what I want to eat... its like: hmm.. I should eat a salad... but i want a cheese burger from McDonalds (but that's fattening) FML. I'm a mess LOL

Anyways.. this (blogging) was a way for me to reach out to the private written book I have living within me and I failed it for a while now... but if you should know.. I have moved out of my house=)
I now live in a three floor town house... I like it, but I miss having just one floor... BUT... my thighs look nicer ;)

I've been neglecting my gym zone as well... so while everyone was getting toned around me, I was getting fat! great '_' But I am definitely correcting that.... Ive been making a daily visit to the gym... I'm proud of the pain I'm experiencing... it makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something! Anyhow, my room is kinna blank... what should I do to it? I'm thinking wall paper... that's "in" now.. ;)

So that's all I have to ramble for now.. maybe tomorrow I'll be a "normal" blogger and pick just ONE topic.

-Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment