Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Goals..

I cant believe I have abandoned my blog.. then again I can.
School got hectic and I wanted to quick like a month ago, and then I remembered I have a goal.

If you dont already know; I am currently in school to become a secondary school teacher (9-12 grade). Yes, I know what youre thinking... "you sure?" "you wont make much money" "you want to teach all of these bad kids" "why dont you take up something in the medical field where it will always be in demand?"...


(this is me answering all of the above questions)

Yes I am sure.

I dont plan on doing it for the money.

They are only bad because you make them believe they are.

I dont want to be in the medical field because I cant stand blood neither can I stand to see people in pain.


I have an internal dream that I cant seem to shake.


I believe that I can construct a great future for each and every student that I teach. Some teachers dont take advantage of what they are capable to do by teaching these kids. I cant wait to help students learn, read and write. It honestly isnt even about the money, its about happiness. My grandma always said "you have two choices in life; either you choose to be happy of you choose to mad." Well, I choose to be happy. I will love to wake up every day and go teach my students. Sure it isnt your fairy tale job, but I will make it fun for my students as well as for me!


People always talk about how "bad kids are". They are only bad because you tell them they're bad. If you spend youre whole life telling a kid he/she is bad then they will be bad (its not science). Anyways... what are your goals in life? what ever it may be... do it because you want to. Not because youre "supposed to". Technically youre not supposed to do a damn thing*


-Becca <3



No comments:

Post a Comment